Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Director General of Nationality: next year will see a monument to special equipment (national ID car

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Director General of Nationality: next year will see a monument to special equipment (national ID car Empty Director General of Nationality: next year will see a monument to special equipment (national ID car

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:27 am

Director General of Nationality: next year will see a monument to special equipment (national ID card standard) by a foreign company

Sun 12/08/2013 1:01

The head of the Department of Naturalization Brigade improve Razak that the next year will see a monument of special equipment card National Standard by a foreign company. Noting that the process set up equipment will take two years. Said Maj. Gen. improve Abdul Razak in an exclusive interview that the Interior Ministry will provide the infrastructure, communications and training process cadres, and the mid-20 [ooo] 5 will see the publication of the first card in a unified Iraq, after he decides to be adopted rather than the identity of the Civil Status, and a certificate of citizenship, and residence card. 
    And will be delivered to all Iraqis their cards within five years from now. Added Maj. Gen. improve Abdul Razak said the card National Standard will help a lot in the security side, and will limit the use of terrorists for gripping Iraq when infiltration into Iraq, will also help in the planning and economic development of the country, it will be adopted by banks and government departments Traffic and statistics, among others. Meanwhile Maj. Gen. Abdul Razak improve the sexual circle will continue to disclose the identities of the hotbeds rigging Civil Status, and certificates of nationality, and the disclosure of the corrupt officers implicated in the fraud, and brought to justice. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm