Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait form a committee to organize a joint oil fields with Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait form a committee to organize a joint oil fields with Iraq Empty Kuwait form a committee to organize a joint oil fields with Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 3:28 am

[size=32]Kuwait form a committee to organize ajoint oil fields with Iraq[/size]

Twilight News / US Undersecretary of the Ministry of the Kuwaiti Acting Oil Talal Nasser Alazba was form a committee between his country and Iraq to develop a "best model" to organize the fields between the two countries. 
    He said the Commission by technicians from the Kuwaiti side and that of the Ministry of Oil and Kuwait Oil Company, noting that the land and sea borders with the Republic of Iraq has been demarcated according to UN Security Council Resolution 833. 

He explained Alazba Talal in the press on the sidelines of the organization of the Ministry of Oil 's remarks Symposium 80 years on the discovery of oil in Kuwait , oil prices and cohesive organization after OPEC decision to cut production levels and which entered into force since the beginning of the year. 
    He pointed out that the high commitment from both inside and outside of OPEC was the key factor in the improvement in oil prices, noting that the commitment in the OPEC countries , the proportion exceeded 90%, and outside more than 50%, and expected more commitment in the coming months, and ruled out the arrival of prices to levels Previous and that more than $ 100 a barrel, especially as the oil stocks in major industrialized countries such as the US and China have increased dramatically over the past periods. 
    He predicted that prices stabilize between $ 53 and $ 58 a barrel, indicating that prices likely to rise to 1.75 million barrels out of the market.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:54 pm