Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar refer the reconstruction of eight bridges damaged to theWorld Bank and the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar refer the reconstruction of eight bridges damaged to theWorld Bank and the United Nations Empty Anbar refer the reconstruction of eight bridges damaged to theWorld Bank and the United Nations

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Feb 2017, 6:49 am

[ltr]Anbar refer the reconstruction of eight bridges damaged to theWorld Bank and the United Nations[/ltr]
    [ltr]February 15, 2017 |14:28 -The numberofreadings: 43 Show[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

Network Iraqi position 

[ltr]

Said Anbar provincial council member Taha Abdul Ghani Ahazzimoa, Wednesday, for the assignment of eight bridges affected by the terrorist attacks to the World Bank and the Organization "UNDP" of the United Nations.

He Ahazzimoa in a press statement disciple "of the Iraqi situation," The Anbar Provincial Council referred the eight bridges to the World Bank and the Organization of the United Nations UNDP for the reconstruction of these bridges that were damaged to a great extent the result of the elements of the criminal Daesh gangs detonated during the control of the different areas of the cities of the province ".

He added that "the bridges that were awarded are bridges Baghdadi and the university on the rail in Ramadi Bridge Haouz in Ramadi and bridge the island in Albu Assaf area north of the city of Ramadi and bridge the apple in the city of Fallujah and the bridge over the railroad on the road to Ramadi, Fallujah and Bridge Hit on the Euphrates River and a bridge Saqlawiyah north the city of Fallujah. "

Ahazzimoa and that "the criminal gangs Daesh elements carried out the destruction of this vital bridges in a move aimed at the infrastructure of the province destroyed," explaining that "the reconstruction of these bridges is the first step in the infrastructure reconstruction after the completion of the stabilization phase."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:19 pm