Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zarif: Netanyahu distort the Torah, and the Iranians rescued Jews three times through history

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zarif: Netanyahu distort the Torah, and the Iranians rescued Jews three times through history Empty Zarif: Netanyahu distort the Torah, and the Iranians rescued Jews three times through history

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Mar 2017, 3:35 am

Zarif: Netanyahu distort the Torah, and the Iranians rescued Jews three times through history

13/03/2017 09:34 | Number of Views: 148 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Confirmed by Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu does not distort the contemporary realities but also distorts the past and even the Bible (Torah) as well, noting that the Iranian people saved Jews three times through history.
    He Zarif in a tweet published on Sunday evening at their profile on the social networking "Twitter" site, the regrettable fact that intolerance and racism aged an end so that it is accusing the people rescued Jews three times in its history, and continued: "The Book of Esther shows how saved King Khchayar Jews on this day, from the plot of Haman; and again the king of Iran Kourosh saved Jews from the families of Babylon, and during World war II, where Jews were killed in Europe, the Iranians provided them sanctuary. "
    Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, during a meeting with the Russian president a few days ago in Moscow, Iran is attacked, he said, "2,500 years ago got to try in Persia to destroy the Jewish people, but this attempt failed and this is what we are celebrating," referring to holiday Purim (Purim ), Netanyahu said, "Here we are today's Iran heiress Knight continues to seek to destroy the Jewish state. they say it very clearly, and they write on ballistic missiles."

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/154849.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:17 am