Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: negotiations with the Saudi Hajj draws to a close

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: negotiations with the Saudi Hajj draws to a close Empty Iran: negotiations with the Saudi Hajj draws to a close

Post by Rocky Tue 14 Mar 2017, 3:05 am

History of edits:: 14.03.2017 9:49 • 58 visits readable
    {International: Euphrates News} The President of the Iranian Hajj Mission, Ali Qazi Askar, all are required to reach understandings with the Saudi side, "adding that" the next pilgrimage season negotiations nearing its end. "
    He pointed Qazi Askar, in a statement made before a crowd of members of the Planning Board of the Organization of the pilgrimage and coordination of Iran and the visit to the pilgrimage negotiations with the Saudi side, hoping to open the way for Iranian pilgrims to perform Hajj are required and quiet and dear given the understandings prompt. "
    He said the supervisor the Iranian Hajj Mission, that "if the response to all the views of the Islamic Republic of Iran at all levels and the signing of the agreement on the pilgrimage with the Saudi side , it will be shared on the details related to the " .anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=139926

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:17 pm