Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli draws serious ignite the fuse of war with Lebanon!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli draws serious ignite the fuse of war with Lebanon! Empty Israeli draws serious ignite the fuse of war with Lebanon!

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Mar 2017, 2:47 am

22/03/2017 09:55 | Number of Views: 33 font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
    Direction Press / Agencies
    It seems that the situation on the Lebanese-Palestinian border getting more dangerous by the day, where the head of the Israeli entity to impose a new occupation on Lebanon, but this time the sea.
    Yedioth Ahronoth newspaper revealed yesterday Tuesday, March 21 / March to join a government headed sea area disputed with Lebanon. And adding paper to the American mediation efforts of the United Nations, between Tel Aviv and Beirut, which lasted for years to resolve differences between them, which led to the orientation of the political leadership in Israel is about to put the draft law on maritime economic border with Lebanon fails.
    In a related context, "Maariv" newspaper said that "Tel Aviv had asked Washington, the pressure on Beirut to pull to exploration for oil and gas in the oil regions in the Mediterranean tender, considers the Government of Israel in dispute, compared to stop Israel from continuing to pay the bill which may exacerbate the situation in the region. "
    In addition, the newspaper that "Lebanon will get huge amounts of oil and gas, the Israeli equivalent of the discoveries in the event of continued exploration operations in question."
    This is going to talk about a disagreement over an area of about 800 square kilometers, characterized by abundant natural resources, especially oil and gas. saj

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/156227.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:00 pm