Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israeli minister: Hezbollah equals Lebanon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israeli minister: Hezbollah equals Lebanon Empty Israeli minister: Hezbollah equals Lebanon

Post by Rocky Mon May 07, 2018 4:55 am

Israeli minister: Hezbollah equals Lebanon Jhjhj-1-660x330

Israeli minister: Hezbollah equals Lebanon

For the first time, Israel suspended Hezbollah's progress in Lebanon's parliamentary elections, after the countdown, according to unofficial results, showed a landslide victory for the Amal and Hezbollah factions and the advance of Al-Marda and the Lebanese Forces. Of the Free Patriotic Movement and the Future.
    Israeli Education Minister Naftali Bennett said that "Hezbollah's gains in the Lebanese elections show that it does not differentiate between the state." He added that "Israel should not differentiate between them in any future war."
    "The State of Israel will not differentiate between the sovereign state of Lebanon and Hezbollah and Lebanon will be responsible for any action inside," Bennett, a member of the cabinet, told Ynet on Monday. Territory ".
    According to the preliminary results, which were reported by the National Media Agency, the party of President Michel Aoun did not achieve the percentage he aspired to, and the "Future" movement led by Prime Minister Saad Hariri in Beirut and other circles. The Amal-Hezbollah-based duo registered a sweep in the southern, Bekaa, Beirut and Baabda districts.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:39 am