Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abul Gheit: Iraqi leaders want to move away from quotas and Iraq's Arab injustice

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abul Gheit: Iraqi leaders want to move away from quotas and Iraq's Arab injustice Empty Abul Gheit: Iraqi leaders want to move away from quotas and Iraq's Arab injustice

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Mar 2017, 3:08 am

Abul Gheit: Iraqi leaders want to move away from quotas and Iraq's Arab injustice

23/03/2017

The Secretary-General of the League of Arab States, Ahmed Aboul Gheit, there is a desire among Iraqi leaders to make a "breakthrough" in the internal situation, noting that it will be through the agreement on the restructuring of the political system and move away from quotas and the formation of political blocs, including everyone.
    Aboul Gheit said in an interview newspaper with one of the Arab newspapers: already found a great effort for the success of the Battle of Mosul, and it seems that they are already investigating this success, "pointing out that" Iraq imagined that the injustice of the Arab parties, and has a reproach to the Arab countries because they did not help him, However it will always be the sister countries, not only in the battle to liberate Mosul, but to accommodate displaced Iraqis who are in parts of Iraq. "
    Aboul Gheit added, "I noticed the desire of certain among all Iraqi leaders to make a breakthrough internal situation by agreement on the restructuring of the political system and move away from quotas, and the formation of political blocs comprising all, competing in the framework of the elections, also noted that the brothers, both Messrs. Ammar al-Hakim or Muqtada chest or upper body for the year, ask specific ideas and formulations and memoranda of agreement on reconciliation after the liberation of Mosul, and focused too much on Iraq as a springboard for reconstruction and political reconciliation process as soon as the stability of the security situation. "
    Aboul Gheit was conducted last week for an official visit to Iraq, where he met a number of officials, including the heads of the Republic Fuad Masum and Minister Haider al-Abadi, parliament Saleem al-Jubouri. jh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:52 am