Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Abul Gheit Blessed choosing a new secretary of the Arab League

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Abul Gheit Blessed choosing a new secretary of the Arab League Empty Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Abul Gheit Blessed choosing a new secretary of the Arab League

Post by Rocky Sat 12 Mar 2016, 2:47 am

[ltr]Parliamentary Foreign Affairs Abul Gheit Blessed choosing a new secretary of the Arab League[/ltr]

Since 03/11/2016 17:33 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Committee on Parliamentary Foreign Relations, on Friday, for its blessing to choose Ahmed Abul Gheit new secretary general of the Arab League Mtmanata him a successful administration contribute to the development work of the university and to serve the aspirations of the Arab nation.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee , Hassan Chored in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, he was "at a time when we bless the choice of Ahmed Abul Gheit faithful a new year , replacing the Arab Nabil we wish him Muwafaqiya in the performance of his work and to enhance the ties of joint Arab action to confront all the challenges besetting the Arab countries. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "we as a committee of the Iraqi Foreign Relations parliamentary Ihdhuna hope that Abul Gheit plays an important role to support Iraq and generous people , especially as it addresses today faces a fierce war against terrorism on behalf of the world wishing him a payment in his new" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:54 pm