Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees  Empty MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2013, 7:25 am

MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees

Baghdad / File News: Student Rafidain Bank, on Thursday, the need to speed up the supply of real estate securities for MPs and staff who received the loan per cent salary.

Addressing the Rafidain Bank in the letter addressed to the Department of Finance of the House of Representatives and got the "News", a copy of it, that "Please Report Mnzbekm the need to speed up the supply drug bills for them or for others to ensure the right bank."

The bank vowed through the book to "book the salaries of the beneficiaries of the loans during the month from the date of notification book."

It is noteworthy that the Rafidain Bank on exchange stopped because of the large turnout advances on loans and the lack of liquidity of the bank.

For the book sent from the Rafidain Bank to the House of Representatives and the names of beneficiaries of the House of Representatives and employees Click on the following links.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees  Empty Re: MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees

Post by weslin3 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:10 am

Interest free is the ME custom. So the American banks will probably attract the foreign countries that [b style="font-size: 13px;"]come in for investment. Don't think they will be interest free.... :D [/b]

ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees  Empty Re: MPs get interest-free loans from the Rafidain Bank demanding guarantees

Post by ron-man Thu 01 Aug 2013, 8:53 am

You can bet on it wes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:03 am