Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar falls before the summit of the US and Chinese presidents

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar falls before the summit of the US and Chinese presidents Empty Dollar falls before the summit of the US and Chinese presidents

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Apr 2017, 3:34 am

Dollar falls before the summit of the US and Chinese presidents

05/04/2017
    The dollar came under pressure on Wednesday after North Korea launched a ballistic missile fell into the sea ahead of a summit meeting between the US and Chinese presidents, making the US currency give up the gains made earlier in front of the Japanese currency.

The dollar fell 0.1 percent to 110.63 yen, pulling away from the peak level of 110.92 yen session and the highest level in ten days, which reached 112.19 yen on Friday.

The record dollar index , which tracks the US currency performance of the basket of six currencies , weighted trade declined slightly during the day Wednesday to 100.48 where he did not give US Treasury yields falling investor incentives to remember buying.

The euro rose slightly by 0.1 percent to $ 1.0676.

The Australian dollar rose to US $ 0.7577 away from the lowest level in three weeks of $ 0.7545 hit in the previous session as investors trimmed their bets that the Reserve Bank of Australia (Central) will raise interest rates this year.

The British pound jumped nearly half a cent against the dollar after a survey showed Britain's services sector to increase the sector's activity to the highest level in three months in March, surpassing all expectations, which came in a poll conducted by Reuters.

Sterling rose to $ 1.2489 after the data from around $ 1.2440 before making a high currency by about one-third percent during the day Wednesday.

Sterling also rose a third percent against the single European currency is trading at 85.505 pence per euro compared with 85.82 pence before the data.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/158574.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:43 am