Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: No convening a national meeting after Eid .. not after it!!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: No convening a national meeting after Eid .. not after it!!  Empty Iraq: No convening a national meeting after Eid .. not after it!!

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 am

Iraq: No convening a national meeting after Eid .. not after it!!

Mashreq - Zahraa Janabi: 04/08/2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad: Is there an actual real hope to hold national meeting after Eid, or is the word for appeasement?.

What are the foundations expected to be held?.

Iraqi List MP Juma Ibrahim said: "The National Congress or the national meeting, there are names of many to him, between the heads of political blocs, not fattening no profit from hunger, and the Iraqi street tired of these meetings, because the main reason for all these violations, which now get and crises that the country is going through political blocs. "

The MP added in his speech (East): This meeting is not relegated to the importance, Valajindat exist and then meet with the blocks, and every point of her affiliations and interests (partisan and factional and sectarian), and these meetings will occur not after the feast, not even after the end of parliamentary session current.

He continued: We've talked about the national meeting for nearly two years, and a number of sovereign called by the president of the Republic and the Cabinet and Parliament and the Kurdistan region but the final not find the result on the ground.

In the same context, the MP said the coalition of state law Faleh Ziadi: "The issue of the national meeting was put forward some time ago, and these meetings Avatar or prospective or initiatives are not based on any realistic, but they are for media consumption only, because of the absence of true intentions of most of the leaders of the political blocs which, if found to have contributed in resolving the crises plaguing the country, and we expect in the coming period, the presence of a strong electoral competition between blocs for their own interests. " 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 pm