Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US admiral says Russian activity in the Mediterranean and other European seas is higher than at any

Lobo
    Lobo

US admiral says Russian activity in the Mediterranean and other European seas is higher than at any  Empty US admiral says Russian activity in the Mediterranean and other European seas is higher than at any

Post by Lobo Sun 09 Apr 2017, 3:43 pm

US admiral says Russian activity in the Mediterranean and other European seas is higher than at any time during the Cold War - and warns NATO not to be 'split and distracted' by Putin's schemes

• Admiral Michelle Howard, a NATO and US leader, made the statement Saturday
    • She pointed to Russian ships in the Mediterranean, Atlantic and Arctic regions
    • NATO members may lose the big picture if they focus on local threat, she said 
    • She urged them to work together to keep tabs on an increasingly strident Russia 

By Reuters and Dailymail.com Reporter
    Published: 10:47 EDT, 9 April 2017 | Updated: 14:25 EDT, 9 April 2017

There is now more Russian naval activity in Europe than at any point in the Cold War, a top US and NATO military officer has warned.
    Navy Admiral Michelle Howard, who heads NATO's Allied Joint Force Command in Naples and commands US forces in Europe and Africa, said Russia's strident maneuvers could leave the West at a disadvantage.
    She warned that when 'you think about what happens when they move forces around, you look at the alliance and they end up splitting and distracting the view of the alliance.'

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:26 pm