Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor postponed the launch of the third meal of the benefits of social protection to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor postponed the launch of the third meal of the benefits of social protection to Empty The Ministry of Labor postponed the launch of the third meal of the benefits of social protection to

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:11 am

The Ministry of Labor postponed the launch of the third meal of the benefits of social protection to early 2018

Written by : by mohanad in:April 17, 2017In: Economic No Comments Print E - mail
    Light News / Baghdad ,
    said a spokesman for the Social Protection Authority of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs Ammar Menem that the Commission decided to postpone the launch of the third meal of the new covered by subsidized social protection to the beginning of the next 2018 as a result of the exhaustion of allocated funds, stressing that the postponement came after a meeting of the Commission held Sunday, 2017 / 4/16.

And between Menem, in a statement, "Noor News" received a copy of the "deficit and the lack of financial liquidity led to the postponement decision due to the large coverage requests received by the ministry during the past year 2016, which amounted to (1.016 million) million and six-tenth a Advanced."

Menem said that "the ministry launched two meals after receiving planning results included the first (166) thousand included in the second amounted to 144 thousand covered and completed the issuance of the smart card (Key Card) for 252 thousand beneficiaries of the total two meals."

A spokesman for the Ministry of Labor to "allocate more money in order to speed up the new launch that the issue of humanitarian and require a decision from the highest authorities," adding that "the Ministry of Labor continuing support for the poorest community and within the Minister Mohamed Xiaa Sudanese directives".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:35 pm