Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unloading and shipment of 562 million tons of oil and non-oil goods in Iranian ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Unloading and shipment of 562 million tons of oil and non-oil goods in Iranian ports Empty Unloading and shipment of 562 million tons of oil and non-oil goods in Iranian ports

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:12 am

Unloading and shipment of 562 million tons of oil and non-oil goods in Iranian ports

18/04/2017
    Direction Press / Agencies
    , According to reports issued by the Ministry of Roads and reconstruction of the cities that the Iranian ports since the start of the current functions of the government in Iran until the end of the previous Iranian year, the unloading and shipment of over 562 million tons of oil and non-oil goods through Iran's commercial ports.

According to the same source the total transit of non-oil commodities reached through the ports of the Islamic Republic in Iran during the period 17.7 million tons; while the level of export of such goods from the Iranian ports reached 172 million tons during the period.

According to related reports also giving me a decline in non-oil import of goods in the country within the past 44 months in the context of the objectives of the Government's efforts to undermine the process of import and export subsidies.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/160508.html

Current date/time is Sat May 04, 2024 7:00 am