Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad hints at Russian military ground operations in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assad hints at Russian military ground operations in Syria Empty Assad hints at Russian military ground operations in Syria

Post by Rocky Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:30 am

Assad hints at Russian military ground operations in Syria

Date: 18:35 21/04/2017
    Assad -2

Information / follow-up ...

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad stressed that there has become a need for a military operation in Syria, a Russian ground.

Assad said in an interview with the Russian agency Sputnik seen by the agency / information /, said that "the Russian military support is not confined to their base in Syria and in fact the battle they know the needs of the situation is volatile."

"Maybe in the future, if not our enemies and Daamohm and Arhabiyohm and their agents and their strategy brought more terrorists from all over the world, and there is full armies of terrorists, there may become a need for military ground operation Russian."

However, Assad said : "Until this moment, I do not think there is a need, what has been done well enough , " adding "what they offer Iran on the ground through its officers and advisers and their role is very important." It ended 25 K

http://almaalomah.info/2017/04/21/world/149453

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:29 am