Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Baghdad will continue to send salaries to the region’s employees until settle

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Baghdad will continue to send salaries to the region’s employees until settle Empty Parliamentary Finance: Baghdad will continue to send salaries to the region’s employees until settle

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: Baghdad will continue to send salaries to the region’s employees until settlement procedures are resolved[/size]
    Economy
    11:38 - 2024-04-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Nermin Maarouf, confirmed that there is no problem in disbursing the salaries of the region’s employees, and they will be disbursed manually until the settlement procedures are resolved.
    Representative Nermin Maarouf said, “The Ministry of Finance in the regional government sent the salary lists of the region’s employees to Baghdad.”

She added, "The Federal Ministry of Finance will send the amounts allocated for the salaries of employees in the region next week, and the Kurdistan Ministry of Finance will begin disbursing them at the end of the week, manually."

She indicated, "The resettlement procedures will be completed, but until these procedures are completed, Baghdad will continue to send salaries."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 12:30 pm