Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Investment and training

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment and training Empty Investment and training

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2013, 4:50 am

Investment and training

08/13/2013 12:00 AM

Yasser incumbent
    is agreed that Iraq lacks the experience and skills and to several reasons for did say that of a repeat of a population, and it is important experimented during the ten years it has proved fact the truth of what we went to him, comes at a time where we desperately need with the stage of rebuilding and reconstruction of Iraq to this segment of the craft.

For the purpose of rebuilding rights in accordance with the requirements of human development, the same is ordered requires the rehabilitation of Iraqi employment and which is described Balmitrhlh and weak performance despite the size of unemployment experienced by young people, then there is a real need for training and rehabilitation and gain experience and this thing comes through the program of work we miss him, but Mander in some joints.

Perhaps to invest several advantages, including that Laufer opportunity to train and gain experience Apart mega projects which sleepy landmarks in the country, the advantages of other investment opportunities for the unemployed it's also a useful tool in the rehabilitation of craft skills that Avcqdnaha long time ago.

said in an interview held with Chairman of the National Investment Commission d. Sami al-Araji over the phone to make an appointment to interview interviewer advantages of investing in Iraq, pointed out that the project Bismayah new city particular summed up all the answers, which revolve in the minds of the press and the media on many of the hot issues relating to the topical, and unemployment in forefront and gain experience lost Second solving a large part of the housing crisis Third and change the parameters of the cities urban Fourth, Fifth and Sixth advantages not be considered and countless.

fact that the word al-Araji convincing to some extent, how can we deepen this vision, we carried our bags together with his advisor media in the body often and I do not know his father's name only he nicknamed Hajj Ghalib and stopped at the headquarters of the company executing Vodzohna explain detailed about this residential project Giant and the first of this scale of its kind but I wished that I grope for facts on the ground Is that optimism Araji misplaced?

He toured a long talk on the table breakfast on the last day of the month of holy about the project and its advantages , benefits and Mtdmanath but influenced writing about the advantages because the contents of the project has been written about a lot in the various media and I was looking for an objective on employment and training opportunities and gain experience and transfer of expertise is the title vertical press this, came the reply from before the head of the group who could not save his Statements were Palate.

The contract includes the operation of the Iraqis and by more than the 50 percent of the labor allocated to this project and pointed out that the company's agreement with the National Authority and the University of Baghdad has allocated a period of training for graduates of engineering colleges paid a modest acquire experience and skill and then the possibility of benefit in the recruitment of those who wish them after passing course the process and in the project site.

thus permission highlight the importance of investment in the provision of training opportunities we are looking for, either through scholarships or courses organized by the training centers and universities here inside and outside the country, and we need to experience the process found in investment projects, so we have to salute the role of the National Investment Commission in this effort is important and vital human resources, who will prepare to assume responsibility for building and reconstruction of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Investment and training Empty Re: Investment and training

Post by wayoutnow Tue 13 Aug 2013, 7:50 am

These young kids have never seen anything except killing and war !!! So there not ready for the work place until they get training or school and am sure social skills !!!!

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:09 am