Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump? Empty What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump?

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:53 am

What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump?

Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:27:44

Red button on the table President of the United States: Is it intended to launch an immediate nuclear attack?

In a lot of films about the White House "red phone" used by the president to make secret calls with Moscow appears. Also received the "red button", which has waged a nuclear attack by which the President, with interest in the films of the American war.

In a lot of films about the White House "red phone" used by the president to make secret calls with Moscow appears. Also received the "red button", which has waged a nuclear attack by which the President, with interest in the films of the American war.

But it is clear that the President Trump "red button" in another hand. The pressure on the button, do not make contact between President Bush and President Putin through a protected way, and the Pentagon - but ask the President to attend the Custodian of the President of the cool drink.

Office of the US President, Donald Trump

Office of the US President, Donald Trump

The AP news agency has revealed the secret of this little button topic on the table in the Office of the President when the President decided to be proud of.

News Agency conducted research on the AP table president, as well as put forward by Reuters news agency questions about the suspect, a prominent button near the phone. I understand the correspondent of the AP button Secret said that during a meeting in memory of 100 days in the White House - President pressed the button and attended a server carrying a cool drink.

USA TODAY wrote site also that it can move the button from one place to another in the office and around the White House. He says the American media that which is intended to request the service button, was in use in the era of Obama, but Obama used it humbly.

http://www.jumhuriya.news/news.php?id=11026
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump? Empty Re: What is the purpose of the red button on the table Trump?

Post by Neno Sun 30 Apr 2017, 10:57 am

lol and I always thought it was like a toilet flusher when the democrats were around.... lol

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:39 am