Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran declares installment accumulated dues on Iraq to export electricity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran declares installment accumulated dues on Iraq to export electricity Empty Iran declares installment accumulated dues on Iraq to export electricity

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 6:54 am

Iran declares installment accumulated dues on Iraq to export electricity

12:22 - 10/05/2017

Said Iranian Energy Minister Hamid Jet Jian, Wednesday, for the installment dues accumulated export of electricity in Iraq, amounting to $ 1.2 billion.

Jian said in a statement to the agency "Knight" Iranian seen by / information /, "The process of exporting electricity to Iraq resumed, after a break following the achievement of the accumulated dues of $ 1.2 billion," noting that his country "will installments accumulated on Iraq's dues to export electricity."

He added that "the appeal process came after holding several meetings with Iranian officials, where he paid the Iraqi side is actually the amount of $ 350 million so far, and promised to pay the remaining dues gradually." Finished / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm