Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is cooperating with America in the oil industry

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is cooperating with America in the oil industry Empty Iran is cooperating with America in the oil industry

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 6:56 am

Iran is cooperating with America in the oil industry

12:07 - 10/05/2017

It revealed a member of the Association of Iranian Manufacturers Alnfezیh equipment, Nada Mousavi Zarkan, Wednesday, for the start of context, investment cooperation with American companies in the oil industry, citing the decision of one of these companies to invest in the launch of the production line equipment used in the oil industry within the country.

The news agency quoted the official Iranian "IRNA" for Zarkan as saying during a press conference held today on the sidelines of the Oil International Exhibition Twenty-second in Tehran which touched it to the details of the first investment cooperation of US companies in the oil industry, Iran's "phase post implementation of the nuclear agreement has allowed opportunities for cooperation with international famous enterprises. "

She Zarkan, that "dealing with Paypal US company in order to jointly produce a special type of oil equipment inside the country, comes in this framework."

For his part, the representative of "Pal" stressed during the press conference, "the company's desire to return to the US markets of Iran," noting that "participation in the international oil exhibition, came to learn about the industry and the development of oil and energy market of Iran." Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/10/156301/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:43 am