Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow announces the launch of monitoring ballistic missile from North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow announces the launch of monitoring ballistic missile from North Korea Empty Moscow announces the launch of monitoring ballistic missile from North Korea

Post by Rocky Mon 15 May 2017, 2:42 am

Moscow announces the launch of monitoring ballistic missile from North Korea

News Agency pratha 61  05/14/2017

It announced that the Russian Defense Ministry, Sunday, that its systems for monitoring and advance warning of the threat of rocket attacks, spotted the launch of a ballistic missile from the territory of North Korea, around midnight last night, explaining that it did not pose any threat to Russia.

According to the ministry's statement, according to Sputnik, the "Russian systems to warn of missile attacks spotted yesterday evening, the launch of a ballistic missile from the territory of North Korea."

The ministry said in a statement that the missile was heading off to get away from Russia and landed 500 km from the Russian border, and did not pose any threat to it.

The statement added that "this missile launch did not pose any threat to Russia, and the mechanisms of the Russian system to warn of missile attacks and air defense forces on duty Mnobtha routinely Espérance".

The statement said that the warning of rocket attacks system "accompanied the goal for 23 minutes ballistic missile from its flight until its fall in the central part of the Sea of ​​Japan about 500 km from the Russian border."

The ballistic missile shaved for 30 minutes during which cut 800 kilometers, and landed in the Sea of ​​Japan, 400 km east of the Korean Peninsula.

The US administration said the missile landed near the US border, "closer to Russia from Japan," according to Pentagon data, the not talking about the launch of an intercontinental ballistic missile.

http://burathanews.com/arabic/international/317537

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:13 pm