Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Geneva negotiations resume today, confirms the importance of de Mistura

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Geneva negotiations resume today, confirms the importance of de Mistura Empty Geneva negotiations resume today, confirms the importance of de Mistura

Post by Rocky Tue 16 May 2017, 3:08 am

Geneva negotiations resume today, confirms the importance of de Mistura

16/05/2017 10:19 | Number of readings: 24 font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

It kicks off in Geneva, Switzerland on Tuesday, a new round of Syrian indirect negotiations between the Syrian government and opposition groups under international auspices.
    UN Special Envoy to Syria Staffan de Mistura stressed that the Geneva round of talks will be important under the Astana memorandum on easing tensions in Syria areas.
    UN envoy said during a news conference in Geneva Monday that the Geneva meetings will be different from the former and in the presence of all delegations, pointing to the existence of a plan to resume negotiations during the next month of Ramadan.
    De Mistura said that this round of negotiations will focus on reaching a process aimed at halting the escalation in Syria's methods, saying: "We want to stop the escalation in Syria and this is what we have sought him in Astana," noting that there is a correlation between Geneva and Astana have no intention to separate them, stressing at the same time to reduce the violence is not without prospects for a political settlement.
    On the seriousness of the Syrian president said de Mistura, said that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad is locked and interested in the political process and what was only sent a government delegation to hold talks on the Syrian crisis.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/164606.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:37 pm