Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian president is to settle "contradictions" nuclear agreement if re-elected

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian president is to settle "contradictions" nuclear agreement if re-elected Empty Iranian president is to settle "contradictions" nuclear agreement if re-elected

Post by Rocky Tue May 16, 2017 5:04 am

Iranian president is to settle "contradictions" nuclear agreement if re-elected

09:16 - 16/05/2017

Promised Iranian President Hassan Rowhani, the settlement of "contradictions" in the nuclear deal with the international community, if re-elected in the presidential election on Friday, May 20.

Rowhani said, in a speech in the election campaign made by a crowd of supporters in Mazandaran province (northern Iran), said that if re-elected, he will push to lift all the sanctions imposed on Iran, including those that are not linked to the nuclear deal.

Rowhani added in the speech that the Iranian government accountable to the people to defend their rights before the international community, using rationality and logic despite the plots cultivated for "enemies" to target the country, adding that the best way to meet those rights based on the conduct of political and legal talks at the international level.

Rowhani noted that the future programs if he wins the next presidential election, will focus on the promotion of exports and undermine the import, adding that Iran's northern provinces will play an important role in supporting the Iranian export market.

Rowhani was an active factor in pushing the nuclear deal in 2015, which eased imposed economic sanctions on Iran in exchange for imposing restrictions on its nuclear program, which is now limited to purely civilian purposes, ie generating Taqh.anthy / 25 m

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/05/16/158207/

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:34 am