Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is preparing to export wheat to neighboring countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing to export wheat to neighboring countries Empty Iraq is preparing to export wheat to neighboring countries

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:32 pm

Iraq is preparing to export wheat to neighboring countries

08:55 - 30/04/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Najaf province, Fadhil al-Fatlawi, confirmed on Tuesday that he will harvest 6,000 dunums of barley and hand it over to the Ministry of Commerce. He pointed out that the wheat crop will be received next month amid preparations for export of the crop to neighboring countries.
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to Al- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that "there are more than six thousand dunums of barley harvested, where this crop was received by the Ministry of Commerce and in coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture," noting that "estimates indicate that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will export the wheat crop to Neighboring countries after the abundance of water achieved and needed by the crop. "
    He added that "wheat crop will be received by the concerned authorities mentioned at the beginning of next month," stressing at the same time the need to "pay the dues of farmers and farmers by the government, especially that it committed itself to pay dues after a week of harvest." Ending / 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:39 am