Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Abadi wrong policy and will eliminate the country if he wins a second term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Abadi wrong policy and will eliminate the country if he wins a second term Empty Jubouri: Abadi wrong policy and will eliminate the country if he wins a second term

Post by Rocky Sun 21 May 2017, 2:08 am

Jubouri: Abadi wrong policy and will eliminate the country if he wins a second term

Political scene Sunday 21 May 2017

MP Haitham al-Jubouri, Sunday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi wrong policy in the state administration, and receiving a second term means the elimination of the country altogether.

Jubouri said in a press statement followed the "Sky Press," said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi's policy is wrong in the state administration, and receiving a second term means the elimination of the country permanently, stressing: "If Abadi got a second term I will request asylum to another country.

Jubouri said, "The government can not do something only pay for employees' salaries, he said, adding" no presence of future development projects to promote the reality of living of the Iraqi people. "

He added that "the influence of political parties have Titha on the work of the current government, adding that" the prime minister is forced Balatiyan Minister for Administration and the Ministry of Finance of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, according to political consensus fateful.

He noted that "$ 32 billion spent by the government of the Iraqi Central Bank reserves in the last period, noting that" the employees and retirees of Iraq salaries of up to 50 trillion dinars, mostly paid from the national reserve.

The MP Haitham al-Jubouri won in the last election falsely with the support of al-Maliki and Mekdad Sharifi is accused of dozens of corrupt files.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:41 pm