Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Law on ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Governm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Law on ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Governm Empty Law on ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Governm

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2013, 7:45 am

Law on ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait

08/22/2013

Behalf of the people
    Presidency of the Republic
    Based on what passed the House of Representatives and approved by the President of the Republic
    According to the provisions of item (I) of Article (61) and item (iii) of Article (73)
    Of the Constitution.
    Act the following: -

No. () for the year 2013

Law
    Ratification of the Convention between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the State of Kuwait on the organization of maritime navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah

Article - 1 -
    Republic of Iraq ratified the Convention on the Regulation of Maritime Navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah is with the State of Kuwait, signed in Baghdad on 29/04/2012

Article - 2 -

This law shall be from the date of its publication in the Official Gazette

Reasons

To regulate navigation in the Khawr Abd Allah through the formation of a joint committee is working on activating the terms of this Agreement and to develop joint plans for maritime safety in the Khawr Abd Allah and other issues of navigational and environmental For the purpose of strengthening the bilateral relationship between the two countries, and respect the right of traffic navigation Headquarters in international charters and conventions,

Initiated this law.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://parliament.iq/LiveWebsites/Arabic/Container.aspx%3FLawID%3D166

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:02 pm