Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US economic: Iraq could make the OPEC decision to cut production difficult

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US economic: Iraq could make the OPEC decision to cut production difficult Empty US economic: Iraq could make the OPEC decision to cut production difficult

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 5:29 am

US economic: Iraq could make the OPEC decision to cut production difficult

14:57 - 22/05/2017

He confirmed the US economic analyst Helema croft, Monday, that Iraq is the big oil country, which could hinder Saudi Arabia's desire to extend a cut in oil production in OPEC for nine more months.

The Web site, CNBC in an interview translation agency / information / for croft as saying that "the compatibility of Iraq with such a decision could be very interesting and I think he will do it but it will make it difficult along the way," asserting that "the oil minister Jabbar Laibi struggled hard to stop receiving a second blow in the oil production figures. "

She added that "Iraq is suffering from a worsening financial problems in recent years because of the war on Daesh as he got a loan worth $ 5.43 billion last year to strengthen its balance sheet but is still suffering to pay the salaries of its employees."

She noted that "Iraq is still one of the States able to raise production levels."

He noted that "the speed with which weakened by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi is a declaration of Saudi Arabia and Iran to extend their support for a period of nine months, but Iraq said he supports the extension but declined to specify a period of time for that."

Turning to the "oil prices have seen a move steadily since the beginning of this month on the back of speculation that a deal to renew the extension of the rising level of oil prices above $ 50 in early trading since last Monday." Finished / z 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 1:25 pm