Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baker: Our position is consistent with the modernization of Iraq's infrastructure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baker: Our position is consistent with the modernization of Iraq's infrastructure Empty Baker: Our position is consistent with the modernization of Iraq's infrastructure

Post by Rocky Tue 30 May 2017, 6:08 am

Baker: Our position is consistent with the modernization of Iraq's infrastructure

Last updated: 29 May 2017 - 1:30 pm

BAGHDAD - Iraq's ambassador to Iraq, Frank Baker, said Monday that Iraq is fully aware of the suffering caused by terrorism to his country, stressing the need to work together to block terrorist groups and defeat them. Baker said in the weekly statement of the embassy issued today: "Last week was a tragic week for the United Kingdom, and as we all know, the city of Manchester shook a horrific terrorist attack that killed 22 people and left many people with life-threatening injuries." This is one of the worst terrorist incidents in our country, Is targeting the children of Aber "After spending the last week in the UK, I know that the general feeling is one of shock and tremendous sadness, but also steadfastness and determination, police work, security and services "It is regrettable that Iraq is fully aware of the suffering of terrorism, and that is why we must continue to work together to block terrorist groups and defeat them like a preacher," he said. , I was very grateful "The fight against terrorism also addresses the socio-economic grievances that are the focus of terrorists' attention and their focus on the marginalized groups," he said. "This means expanding our efforts in Iraq to promote economic growth and development, Energy sector, for example. " "Last week, I attended the 2017 Iraqi Oil Conference in London, an annual oil and gas conference that brings together senior Iraqi government officials with international companies and industry experts, a great platform to showcase Iraq's oil and gas ambitions and talk about opportunities and challenges." "Iraq's support for the development of this sector is the main focus of the UK's participation, given its importance in achieving the economic goals and prosperity of Iraq, which means helping to develop the appropriate infrastructure, regulatory environment and skills, as well as helping British companies wishing to invest and carry out business "The 10-billion-pound export financing agreement we signed with Iraq in March is a clear statement of the UK's commitment to Iraq's economic development and bilateral trade, and it is a good example of how "The abundance of natural resources in Iraq can be a good source of growth, jobs and prosperity, a tool to help address social and economic grievances, and to ensure that this requires work not only in Iraq, The oil and gas sector, but a range of challenges, from improving security to address corruption. "The ambassador said in the statement," The United Kingdom will continue to do everything in its power to help Iraq to meet these challenges. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:58 pm