Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning for "Economy News": the private sector will have an active role in the next five-year plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning for "Economy News": the private sector will have an active role in the next five-year plan Empty Planning for "Economy News": the private sector will have an active role in the next five-year plan

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2017, 3:08 am

Planning for "Economy News": the private sector will have an active role in the next five-year plan  

Announced that the Ministry of Planning, Sunday, that the sector private will have the role of an actor in the plan 's five - year 2018 - 2022, built that the proportion of the contribution of the sector 's output domestic product is still low .
    Said a spokesman on behalf of the Ministry of Planning Abdul - Zahra al - Hindawi 's " Economy News " , the " sector private will have the role is important in the plan 's five - year next 2018 - 2022 and different from the plans for the five - year past " , adding that " the sector 's will partner an important state in the period ahead of the order increased services . "
    He added that " the proportion of the contribution of the sector 's in the gross domestic product is still low and we hope that the increase in the period ahead " , stressing that " directed the state is currently privatizing some sectors began in the sector flexes of through distribution ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:49 pm