Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zamili directs the Department to amend the implementation of the Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zamili directs the Department to amend the implementation of the Law Empty Zamili directs the Department to amend the implementation of the Law

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:51 am

Zamili directs the Department to amend the implementation of the Law

06/05/2017 0:00

BAGHDAD / morning
    The Minister of Justice Haider Zamili to amend the implementation of the Department of Law, issued an order regarding the development of the preparation of ministerial implementing Aladliyn course for the post of port works of justice in the implementation departments.
    According to a ministry statement, he received «morning», that «Zamili ordered a ministerial development of the preparation of implementing Aladliyn cycle works of the post port of justice in the execution in Baghdad and all provincial departments, to improve the legal work in this task circles, with direct prejudice to the interests of citizens.»
    She Zamili, according to the statement, that « the ministry is working to supplement the cadres of the circle of implementation, new two outlets are groomed according to the curricula of specialized courses
    certified».
    The minister said that «there are several amendments to be made to the implementation of the Department of Law, including the swearing -in after the end of the specialized session, and only be assigned to justice port only after passing the course successfully, in addition to other materials», adding that »will be added a number of materials from that would provide legal protection for the port of justice and ensure the functional and financial rights. »

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:20 am