Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili directs the study of international political conventions and treaties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili directs the study of international political conventions and treaties Empty Al-Zamili directs the study of international political conventions and treaties

Post by Rocky Thu 12 May 2022, 6:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 14:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad - I know 

Today, Thursday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, directed the study of international political agreements and treaties.
    The media office of the First Deputy stated in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Al-Zamili chaired the first meeting of the Parliamentary Foreign Relations Committee, to discuss the plan and tasks of its work during the current session."
    He added, "The deputies, Amer Al-Fayez, were chosen as president of the age, Shalan Al-Karim as first deputy, and Muhammad Siddiq as second deputy, on a temporary basis, until the formation of the government." 
    Al-Zamili directed the Foreign Relations Committee to “study international political agreements and treaties in coordination with the Legal Committee, and to propose legislation regulating the diplomatic and consular corps,” calling for “the development of a strategic vision and a plan for approving the laws that the committee will legislate, especially those related to preserving Iraq’s sovereignty and ensuring the balance of its relations with all countries.” neighbourhood, region and world.
    He stressed, "The committee is responsible for following up on the state's foreign policy through its approval of legislation in this regard, its monitoring and its effective and permanent coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs," noting that "the sensitivity of the current stage at the level of the region and the world, requires that Iraq take its role and position in converging views, and moving away from it." About the conflict of the axes, and this is what makes the Foreign Relations Committee one of the very important parliamentary committees in the current session.
    And he stressed, "the necessity of staying away from statements and statements that are not calculated or responsible and that do not comply with the policy of the Iraqi state in dealing with its regional and international surroundings."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:10 am