Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi Empty Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 29 Aug 2013, 2:49 pm

Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi
    BAGHDAD / Ali Abu Al-Hail
    Informed sources said that a senior Iraqi official transfer of dissatisfaction and Washington to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki of fabricating criminal files against outgoing Finance Minister Rafie al-Issawi.
    The sources said that senior Iraqi official, who declined to give his name, the transfer of the owners dissatisfaction American officials during the discussion of the results of talks of the Iraqi delegation headed by Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, who visited Washington a few days ago to discuss activating the joint security agreement between Iraq and the United States.
    The sources pointed out that the U.S. officials told the Iraqi delegation that the fabrication of criminal files against the size of political leaders Issawi fueled cases feeling targeting between a large segment of the Iraqis, what the impact on the security situation dramatically. The sources pointed out that al-Maliki expressed disquiet remarkable of Washington's displeasure, and threatened to cancel his visit to the United States next month if officials insisted the Americans to talk about the fabrication of criminal files against political opponents.
    The emphasis on these statements, the newspaper quoted "Christian Science Monitor" to American sources informed that some members of Congress demanded, for the second time President Obama to "wait" before agreeing to the recent arms deal with Iraq.
    The deal includes systems, air defense advanced aircraft and Apache assault, and form of these aircraft node key in the deal because of concerns that are not used against al Qaeda and by, but against political opponents, local, and this is what pregnancy Committees competent in the Senate and House of Representatives to be separated from the deal. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi Empty Re: Washington upset with Maliki fabricating criminal files against al-Issawi

Post by GWT54 Thu 29 Aug 2013, 2:51 pm

I don't know why they would be upset. They do the same thing over here. 

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm