Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King of Saudi Arabia appoints his son Prince Mohammed as Crown Prince and calls for his pledge to Me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King of Saudi Arabia appoints his son Prince Mohammed as Crown Prince and calls for his pledge to Me Empty King of Saudi Arabia appoints his son Prince Mohammed as Crown Prince and calls for his pledge to Me

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:03 am

King of Saudi Arabia appoints his son Prince Mohammed as Crown Prince and calls for his pledge to Mecca

Release Date: 2017/6/21
    A royal decree issued on Wednesday exempted Prince Mohammed bin Nayef bin Abdul Aziz from the crown prince and the election of Prince Mohammed bin Salman as his successor in a change that underscores the 31-year-old prince as the country's next ruler, a royal decree said on Wednesday.
    Prince Mohammed bin Nayef was also removed from the post of deputy prime minister and interior minister while Prince Mohammed bin Salman was appointed deputy prime minister while continuing as defense minister, the decree said.
    Prince Mohammed bin Salman, who is also crown prince, was responsible for running the Saudi-led war in Yemen and was also responsible for setting energy policy and plans to prepare the kingdom for the future after oil.
    Al-Arabiya television said the appointment of Prince Mohammed bin Salman came with the approval of the Allegiance Commission.
    The official agency said King Salman called for the allegiance of Prince Mohammed bin Salman, crown prince after Taraweeh prayers on Wednesday in Mecca.
    The surprise announcement came two and a half years after significant changes in Saudi Arabia, which surprised its allies in 2015 by waging war in Yemen and cutting energy subsidies, as well as its proposed 2016 partial privatization of state oil company Aramco.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 am