Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament resumes its sessions tomorrow to vote on the bills and the second reading of the draft si

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament resumes its sessions tomorrow to vote on the bills and the second reading of the draft si Empty Parliament resumes its sessions tomorrow to vote on the bills and the second reading of the draft si

Post by chouchou Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

House of Representatives resumes its sixteenth on Tuesday to vote on the two bills and the second reading of the draft six laws.

She said the information department of the parliament in a press statement, said on Monday that "the agenda of the Parliament on Tuesday will vote on the draft legal ratification of an agreement of economic cooperation and trade development between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Czech Republic and the first amendment to the Law Foundation of political prisoners (4) for the year 2006 . "

He added that "the meeting also includes a second reading of the proposed law on the second amendment to the Law University Service No. (23) for the year 2008. And ratify the Convention on Cultural Cooperation between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Ukraine and the proposed law reverse the decisions of the Revolutionary Command Council dissolved numbered (1021) for the year 1983, ( 197) for the year 1994, (145) for the year 2001 and amending the Criminal Procedure Law No. (23) for the year 1971. "

The statement continued, "The table will also include the second reading of the draft law of the First Amendment to the Law on the Protection of Iraqi products No. (11) for the year 2010 and the Eighth Amendment to the Law of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research No. (40) for the year 1988" 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:41 am