Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission: The new pension law contrary to the Constitution and opens the door for financ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission: The new pension law contrary to the Constitution and opens the door for financ Empty Integrity Commission: The new pension law contrary to the Constitution and opens the door for financ

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Sep 2013, 2:28 pm

Integrity Commission: The new pension law contrary to the Constitution and opens the door for financial corruption

Today at 2:21 pm

Agency here south News / follow Haider Yacoubi
    promised Integrity Commission Parliamentary Friday, law new retirement who sent the cabinet to the parliament unconstitutional and tainted by a lot of corruption.
    Committee Chairman MP Bahaa al-Araji, in Studio ninth, which broadcasts from the channel / Baghdad / " You have tarnished the paragraphs of the law by adding a few items that were not present in the original draft has been recently added by a committee Shahristani, which was formed in the Council of Ministers. "
    and added that "the law of 61 gives the right to every employee in the permanent staffing access to retirement is to include the employee owners temporary, no matter what degree of functionality, "noting that" the minister is not covered by retirement unless his service Other rewarding because it is not on the permanent staffing. "
    and noted that "age pension according to the law 63 years old to change my" wondering "how to give a pension to the is under the age of retirement, "pointing out that" the law of 61 provided for the inclusion of all of the pay stops pension from his salary while this law included members of the National Assembly and the prime minister Jaafari's government salary pension. "
    He said al-Araji, that "the laws of the Iraqi constitution abolish the general laws and the problem Iraq's current that most of the laws of private, so it is valid even if passed this law because the private restricts the public in accordance with the legal provisions. "
    The chairman of the Integrity Committee that "the law of new pension includes the phrase" service jihad "and this word loosely can be a door for corruption and exploitation of money year. "
    and added that "jihadist who deserve service are
    عراقيو the inside and not the outside, because we at least we live safely with our families in while suffered عراقيو the inside of injustice, hunger and oppression

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:53 am