Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rare appearance of wife of North Korean leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rare appearance of wife of North Korean leader Empty Rare appearance of wife of North Korean leader

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 2:09 am

Rare appearance of wife of North Korean leader

Date of release: 2017/7/13

Ri Seoul Ju, the wife of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, appeared at the celebration of the successful launch of the first intercontinental ballistic missile to the tune of pop music, according to Russian news agency SPONTEC.
    "The ceremony began with the entry of comrades Kim Jong-un and Li Sol Chju, the celebration hall at the Mukran Restaurant, accompanied by a number of personalities who contributed to the success of our intercontinental ballistic missile test," the North Korean News Agency said.
    North Korean television broadcast a video of Kim Jong-un and his wife, Ri Seoul Jou, who have not appeared publicly since last March, where the ceremony marked the launch of the ballistic missile.
    On Tuesday, North Korea launched an intercontinental ballistic missile in an experiment that meant it had taken a new step closer to threatening to strike the United States with a nuclear weapon.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:17 pm