Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Parliamentary Integrity": a new mechanism to fight corruption

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Parliamentary Integrity": a new mechanism to fight corruption Empty "Parliamentary Integrity": a new mechanism to fight corruption

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2017, 3:34 am

"Parliamentary Integrity": a new mechanism to fight corruption

Committee announced that "Integrity" Parliamentary, on Monday, for its study programs and a new mechanism to fight corruption in the joints of the government during the next phase.

The committee member said Ardalan Noureddine told the «Journal News» "There is a new anti-corruption programs taught in secret," noting that "at the moment we are working according to the conventional mechanism."

"The Committee is in agreement among all its members preferred to retain the traditional way to work at the present time and is to be responsible for crimes of corruption to send evidence and archives that are obtained to the judiciary and public prosecution and the Integrity Commission by Aidip accounting, noting that" this method proved to be effective, and settled many of the issues during the previous years. "

And between that "the Committee and its members, bound by the constitution and the Iraqi laws in refusing to lay charges unless those responsible are convicted by the judiciary."

Press reports revealed earlier, for the use of Iraq's international investigators to combat corruption, as indicated that it was part of the reform plan of the Prime Minister, noting that these investigators will assume the investigation files of corruption a priority Ktherib Iraqi funds abroad.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:56 am