Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: The government's vision to fight corruption has not reached us yet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: The government's vision to fight corruption has not reached us yet Empty Parliamentary Integrity: The government's vision to fight corruption has not reached us yet

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2017, 2:25 am

Parliamentary Integrity: The government's vision to fight corruption has not reached us yet

20:05 - 16/11/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Mohammed Khan, on Thursday, the lack of access to plans and the vision of the government on fighting corruption to date, while praising this step, between corruption in the country has become organized and needs concerted efforts to fight it.
    "Financial and administrative corruption has been rampant in the country until it tops the statistics of the most corrupt countries in the world and formed Mafiyat and turned into an organized work that is difficult to detect sometimes by the authorities and authorities concerned to fight it," Kun said in a statement to the agency.
    He added that "the central government's approach to fighting corruption is necessary and a successful step if it is applied on the ground after the completion of the page of terrorism created by the scourge of corruption," pointing out that "any government plans or vision for the next period in this regard did not reach the Commission on Parliamentary Integrity now and we will be It is good if it comes because the task is difficult and we need all efforts to be united. "
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi announced his government's intention to combat rampant corruption in the ministries of state and military institutions in the coming period after the almost complete completion of gangs and terrorist groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 pm