Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lavrov and Tillerson discuss US sanctions against Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Lavrov and Tillerson discuss US sanctions against Russia Empty Lavrov and Tillerson discuss US sanctions against Russia

Post by Rocky Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:00 am

Lavrov and Tillerson discuss US sanctions against Russia

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said in a telephone conversation with his US counterpart Rex Tillerson that recent developments have shown that US policy has fallen into the hands of anti-Russian forces.

Lavrov stressed that Moscow's decision to take initial action in response to Washington's expansion of sanctions was caused by a series of anti-Moscow moves by Washington, which included illegal sanctions against Russia, false accusations, mass deportations of Russian diplomats from US territories and the confiscation of Russian diplomatic property. According to a statement issued by the Russian Foreign Ministry on Friday, followed by a telephone call between Ministers Lavrov and Tilerson.

Lavrov assured Tillerson that the Russian side was doing its utmost to normalize relations with Washington and exercised restraint, despite the American provocations.

"Recent developments have shown that US policy has fallen into the hands of anti-Russian forces that are pushing it to adopt a confrontational approach," he said.

Lavrov stressed that the measures taken by Moscow "are limited and appropriate and do not represent the application of the principle of" eye to eye, "but a forced step in full conformity with international practice and aims to protect Russia's legal theaters.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%81-%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%82%D9%88%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85/

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:36 pm