Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump dismisses "chief of staff" (Pripos) and appoints Secretary of Homeland Security (John Kelly)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump dismisses "chief of staff" (Pripos) and appoints Secretary of Homeland Security (John Kelly) Empty Trump dismisses "chief of staff" (Pripos) and appoints Secretary of Homeland Security (John Kelly)

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jul 2017, 2:34 am

Trump dismisses "chief of staff" (Pripos) and appoints Secretary of Homeland Security (John Kelly)

WASHINGTON, July 29 (Xinhua) - US President Donald Trump dismissed White House chief of staff Rens Pripos and appointed Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly instead.
    "I'm happy to inform you that I just named General John F. Kelly, a senior White House official," said Trump. He is a great American. "
    "He is a great leader. John has made great achievements in national security and has been a real star in my administration," he said.
    "I want to thank Rens Pripos for his service and dedication to his country. We have achieved a lot together, and I am proud of him."
    As such, National Security Secretary Kelly's deputy, Alain Duke, is temporarily appointed until a new minister is appointed.
    The dismissal of Pripos follows media reports that spoke of sharp differences between him and the new director of communications at the White House, Anthony Scaramuchi.
    If the news is true, the dismissal of Pripos is the second caused by the appointment of Trump to Scaramuchi at the end of last week, after the resignation of White House spokesman Sean Spicer on July 21.
    On Thursday, the New Yorker magazine reported details of a phone call between a reporter and Scaramochee, in which the latter fiercely attacked both Pripos and Tramb's chief strategist, Steve Bannon, accusing the former of being one of the White House's internal news gamblers.
    The two men were the most influential decision makers in the White House.
    The appointment of Pripos, who has a great weight in the Republican Party, in the administration of Trump, is considered by analysts to seek the President of the United States to maintain a line of communication with the party, and to satisfy his leaders. Finished

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.googleusercontent.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.iraqpressagency.com/%3Fp%3D166267%26lang%3Dar

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:01 am