Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser Empty Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 8:44 am

[size=30]Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser[/size]
    23/03/2018 10:15 | Number of readings: 115
    font size:  Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser Font_decrease  Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser Font_enlarge
     Trump appoints John Bolton as new national security adviser Thumbnail.php?file=18e16_511518624

[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]US President Donald Trump confirmed Thursday that he will appoint John Bolton as his national security adviser instead of the outgoing president of the United States, HM McMaster..[/rtl]

[rtl]In a tweet on Twitter, Trump wrote that John Bolton would take over on April 9 and thanked McMaster for his services.[/rtl]

[rtl]Bolton was one of the advocates of military action against Iran and North Korea and was taking tough positions on Russia.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the Financial Times, McMaster said in a statement, "After 34 years of service to our nation, I am asking to retire from the US Army as of this summer and then I will leave the public service." Throughout my career, it was my greatest honor to work alongside "I thank President Donald Trump for giving me the opportunity to work with him and serve our nation as a national security adviser, and I am grateful for the friendship and support of the members of the National Security Council who worked together to provide the president with the best options to protect and strengthen our national interests."[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:15 am