Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity Economy Announces Unprecedented Energy Production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity Economy Announces Unprecedented Energy Production Empty Electricity Economy Announces Unprecedented Energy Production

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:09 am

Electricity Economy Announces Unprecedented Energy Production

The Ministry of Electricity said on Tuesday that the country's production of energy reached 15700 MW, noting that this production has never been reached.

The ministry explained in a statement to the twilight news that "under the direct supervision and follow-up by the Minister of Electricity Engineer Qassim Mohammed Fahdawi, the Ministry of Electricity members managed to access the productivity of the national electricity system to (15700 megawatts), which was reflected positively increase in processing hours in the capital Baghdad and the provinces, Heat and exceeded (50 ° C) ".

She added that "the processing of areas of Rusafa side in the capital Baghdad and areas east of the Canal and Sadr City reached more than (20 hours), and Karkh to more than (16 hours)."

Frequent interruptions come at the head of citizens' complaints over many years, especially in the summer when temperatures reach 50 degrees Celsius.

It is estimated that Iraq needs about 24 thousand megawatts to achieve self-sufficiency of electricity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:06 am