Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Strait of Hormuz is most commonly used for oil trading through 2016

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Strait of Hormuz is most commonly used for oil trading through 2016 Empty The Strait of Hormuz is most commonly used for oil trading through 2016

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:12 am

The Strait of Hormuz is most commonly used for oil trading through 2016

02/08/2017

The Strait of Hormuz, located in the Persian Gulf region between Iran and Oman, occupies the first place among the world's most widely used sea lanes for oil transport and trade in 2016.

According to data from the US Energy Information Administration, the Strait of Hormuz ranked first for six consecutive years between the international sea lanes used for oil transport and trade.

According to the Energy Information Administration, 18.5 million barrels of oil were transferred daily through 2016 across the Strait of Hormuz.

About 80 percent of the oil extracted in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates and Iraq was transported through the Strait of Hormuz to Asian markets.

The Straits of Malacca, near the coast of Malaysia, ranked second among the sea lanes, which were heavily used in 2016 to transport oil, at a daily rate of 16 million barrels.

The Suez Canal came in third place with 5.5 million barrels per day and the Bab al-Mandab Strait at 4.8 million barrels per day.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/175212.html

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:47 pm