Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki calls for redress of the provinces and the provision of financial allocations under the gener

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki calls for redress of the provinces and the provision of financial allocations under the gener Empty Maliki calls for redress of the provinces and the provision of financial allocations under the gener

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:47 am

Maliki calls for redress of the provinces and the provision of financial allocations under the general budget

Political Since 2017-08-14 at 19:10 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Vice President Nuri al-Maliki called on Monday for the redress of the provinces and the provision of financial allocations specified under the general budget, while renewed his support for the continuation of the work of local governments until the elections on time.
    A statement by the Office of the Vice President of the Republic, received / Mawazin News / a copy of it, that "Maliki received in his official office governor of Baghdad Atwan Al Atwani and the President and members of the Baghdad Provincial Council," adding that "the meeting reviewed the reality of the work of the province of Baghdad and the services provided to the people of the capital and obstacles to work Local government ".
    Maliki stressed on the need to make efforts to improve the services provided by the province to the people of the capital. He called for "fairing the provinces and providing the financial allocations specified by the general budget to enable them to achieve their objectives in the economic, developmental and service fields."
    "He reiterated that" the support of the continued work of local governments because the solution will create a state of confusion within the provinces, "noting that" the law of the provincial councils allows the continuation of the work of the Councils until elections are held on time. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:34 am