Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United Nations: The rate of air raids in Yemen compared to last year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United Nations: The rate of air raids in Yemen compared to last year Empty The United Nations: The rate of air raids in Yemen compared to last year

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:33 am

The United Nations: The rate of air raids in Yemen compared to last year

15/08/2017

The number of air strikes in Yemen during the first half of 2017 exceeded the number of air strikes last year in full, according to a UN report released on Monday.

According to a report by the cluster bomb protection organization in Yemen, the monthly rate of raids on Yemeni provinces in 2017 is almost three times higher than last year.

The organization is part of another international cluster bomb protection group headed by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), which coordinates relief work among UN agencies.

While the report did not specify who was launching the raids, the Saudi-led Arab military coalition, which has been waging an attack on Yemen for more than two years, controls Yemen's airspace. Sf

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/176860.html

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:03 am