Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Turkish company and the "Zerobig Naft" Russian development of oil and gas fields in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Turkish company and the "Zerobig Naft" Russian development of oil and gas fields in Iran Empty A Turkish company and the "Zerobig Naft" Russian development of oil and gas fields in Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Aug 2017, 3:09 am

A Turkish company and the "Zerobig Naft" Russian development of oil and gas fields in Iran

16/08/2017

Turkish company Unite International has signed an agreement with Russia's Zerobig Naft and a $ 7 billion Iranian company to develop and produce oil and natural gas in Iran.

A statement issued by the Turkish company said on Tuesday that it had signed an agreement with Russia's Zerobig Oil and Ghadir Investment, the largest group of Iranian companies to extract oil and natural gas from Iranian fields.

The statement pointed out that the three companies will extract oil and gas in four regions within Iran, "the total reserves of 10 billion barrels of oil production of 100 thousand barrels per day, and 75 billion cubic meters of natural gas annually."

The agreement gives the three companies the prospect of drilling for oil and natural gas in other parts of Iran.

The statement did not mention the quota for each company, according to the confidentiality of the agreement.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/177053.html

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 8:04 am