Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Two local staff are studying the development of oil fields in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Two local staff are studying the development of oil fields in Iran Empty Two local staff are studying the development of oil fields in Iran

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2017, 2:49 am

Two local staff are studying the development of oil fields in Iran

09/05/2017

National Iranian Oil Company signed a memorandum of understanding with the local "UIC" company, under which recent studies conducted on "Sepehr" oil field, southwest of the country.

It was the conclusion of the memorandum by Gholam Reza manuchehri Affairs Assistant Engineering and Development National Oil Company and Behzad Mohammadi, executive director of the company "UIC" on Tuesday on the sidelines of the 22nd International Exhibition of oil and gas, refining and petrochemicals in Tehran.

The company "UIC" of qualified companies to participate in activities of exploration and production activities already participating upstream phases 20 and 21 in the gas Pars field and the field "Azer" oil west of the country.

Earlier Engineering and Development Assistant National Oil Company, Gholam Reza manuchehri on Tuesday signed a memorandum of understanding with the Executive Director of the Group "MBNA" industrial, under which the last place to develop oil fields, "August Timor" and "Mansouri" in south-western Iran studies.

It is worth mentioning that "MBNA" industrial group has a high level and successful experience of the Iranian oil sector, especially Pars field and the gas upstream activities as well as its financial position strong.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/163656.html

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:21 am