Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The proposals of five parliamentary committees on the law of information crimes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The proposals of five parliamentary committees on the law of information crimes Empty The proposals of five parliamentary committees on the law of information crimes

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2017, 4:49 am

The proposals of five parliamentary committees on the law of information crimes

BAGHDAD / The "Eye of Iraq News", Saturday, a document containing the most prominent proposals submitted by five committees in the House of Representatives on the law of information crimes, which the Parliament intends to legislate.

According to the document, the proposals submitted by the committees (human rights, education, legal, culture, information, services and reconstruction) included the reform of the law of information crimes in accordance with the law of accession of the Republic of Iraq to the Arab Convention to combat technical crimes No. 13 of 2013.

The document included the request of the committees to reconsider the penalties contained in the draft law in line with the principles of human rights, international conventions and national legislation, as well as lifting the contradiction between the draft law and the applicable laws, including the Law No. 28 of 2012 and the Copyright Law No. 3 of 2012 1971, the Trademark Law, the Electronic Signature Act and the Penal Code No. 111 of 1969, as amended, and adding the subject of the electronic certificate to the draft law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:45 am