Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: The next 24 hours will determine the fate of the Kurds from the budget of 201

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The next 24 hours will determine the fate of the Kurds from the budget of 201 Empty Parliamentary Finance: The next 24 hours will determine the fate of the Kurds from the budget of 201

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 5:09 am

Parliamentary Finance: The next 24 hours will determine the fate of the Kurds from the budget of 2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad - Journal News
    The deputy of the mass change and a member of the Finance Committee MP Masoud Haider, on Sunday, that the proportion of Kurds and arming the Peshmerga in the budget of 2018 will be determined during the next month, while ruled out the cancellation of the referendum in the Kurdistan region.
    Rustam said in a statement to «Journal News» that "the proportion of the Kurdistan region and arming the Peshmerga from the budget of 2018 will be determined during the month of October next." But "after the next 24 hours will determine the fate of the Kurds from this budget."
    He pointed out that "the bloc of change called for the postponement of the referendum in Kurdistan due to internal conditions, regional and international," noting that "all Kurdish parties refuse to cancel the referendum and self-determination."
    It is noteworthy that the referendum raises wide controversy and international demands for the President of the Kurdistan region (outgoing) Massoud Barzani, to refrain from conducting or even postponed, amid an exchange of accusations between Kurdish officials and their counterparts in the Iraqi government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 9:52 am